Dr.Liza Bulsara completed her MBBS from JJMMC Davangere, Karnataka and her MD – Paediatrics from DVVPF’s Medical College – Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. To pursue her interest in Pediatric haematology-oncology. She enrolled for Indian Academy Pediatrics
Fellowship at “MCGM- CTC- PHO-BMT Centre” at Mumbai affl. to LTMGH, Sion, Mumbai. Over her tenure of 2 years, she was thoroughly trained for comprehensive care of thalassemia, various Benign Hematological Disorder, Pediatric Oncology diagnosis & treatment, oncologic emergencies and also for Autologous/ Allogenic Bone Marrow Transplant.
Expertise in Diagnosis & Management:
• Pediatric Leukaemia & Lymphomas.
• Pediatric Solid Tumor Like Neuroblastoma, Wilm’s Tumor, Bone & Soft tissue Sarcomas, brain tumor, Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis.
• Comprehensive Thalassemia Care.
• Nutritional Anemia, iron deficiency anaemia, Spherocytosis, Hemolytic Anemia, Aplastic Anemia, Bone Marrow Failure Syndromes and other Benign Blood disorders.
• Platelet and Coagulation Disorders.
• Immune Dysregulation like HLH and ALPS.
• Pre/ Post BMT Workup and Follow up.
• Procedures like Bone Marrow Aspiration and Trephine Biopsies, Lumbar Puncture and Intra-thecal Chemotherapy.
• Patient & Parent counselling for continuous care, survivorship care and Preventive Strategies.
• Palliative care